Thursday, November 1, 2007

I want to escape from time

This is the title i 've given now on orkut. Some asked me why i want to escape and some to where???But i don't have a solid answer to both the questions. I don't want to go away from here, nor do i want to escape from life..i just find it hard to keep up with the pace of life....
One of my friend advised me to take out batteries from my watch..but ll that prevent me from seeing around?Fumbling before the pace of this life....
I started hating mobile phone which once i cudn't live without. Each calls reminds me of the ticking, the time is going, run with it(i don't even've an option to run after it, to enjoy the past a bit more than i really can). I wish to be a mere spectator of this race, but that makes me a mere spectator of life itself, which i don't want to loose.
Tell me a place where no future can bother me,nor do the present, where i won't be loosing my place for being a spectator at least for some 'time'.

1 comment:

Aswin said...

if you want to go to such a place take a one way ticket to heaven or go to an island which no one has ever heard of... from there you can watch to all your hearts content... otherwise if you cant run at least try jogging and eventually you will catch up speed... stop living in the glory of the past and see what the future holds for you.