Friday, February 13, 2009

Rubik's Cube


 Yes! finally I solved a Rubik's cube..Though it was never one of my life's biggest challenges, I was really excited when I solved for the first time... though with the help of few algorithms. 

It all started during our trip to Alappuzha., for Kannan's (my hostelmate) sister's marriage... It was Aby who showed everyone a few tricks to solve the puzzle.. Though I was interested, I was too lazy to learn those tricks... By the time we were returning, two of my friends almost solved it (during the entire trip, Jonumon and Kicker were glued to two cubes). Once we reached hostel, the craze slowly spread and became the latest hit at hostel (the usual ones being Zataka, CS, FPL,etc I was never involved in any of these.... too much laziness in me right?). I still kept away from it reasoning myself, I've to prepare for K interview(I tried a few times, but didn't have the patience to complete)... It is really hard for me to find time for anything other than movies... 

Once my K interview is over, I appointed Benjamn as my Guru and started, it took me more than an hour to solve the first layer, no triks for that.. but the subsequent ones, there are some agrithms to put things into place, the challenge is we should not misplace the already arranged blocks.. any way I finaly did it by 2'o clock at night (yeah I do go for nightouts when I really need them, usually it is for movies )... And the feeling was wonderful.. I want to do it more...

No comments: